Crusade for Christ and our "mini vacation" we got the positive
result that Delia is pregnant! The news came as a little bit of a
shock to both of us, but we're definitely excited about the baby
and anxious to see where God is leading us in the coming months
ahead.
6 comments:
WOW! I'm the first one to post a comment on the Blog! :)
We're REALLY REALLY REALLY happy for you guys!
It's great that you started the blog i'll sure keep an eye on this!
Love you (all THREE of you!)
Isaac, mom and dad.
wow!I'm the second one to post a comment on your blog:)
Well I think you know by now that I am super excited about my newest to be nephew:D...he(I hope so..if not a she will do:) )will give me the status of a triple aunt!!!!!yey!!!
Well I'll be checking your blog for news on my beautiful pregnant sister and ..brian:) and I am just so happy that you guys are gonna be parents!!!
love you so much!!!!!,
mary
hi guys we are really excited about this. there are not children that are not planned.
we love you.
this is the most beautiful thing thst could happen in your family.
enjoy it. you will see! God brings this new life he will protect it and will hold it in His hand
we pray for you.
Love Silvan, Ina and Sebi
Sooooooo how are my brother and sister doing?? Hope you BOTH are feeling well, and CONGRATS again on the news! Can't wait to see updates. Praying for you 3 everyday, love you lots!
Chris
thx for the comments..:)..I am really more pshyched about ur news though..when do u think u'll be getting the morning sickness?
na anyway...numa io cu profa merg...
si I dont know the specifics yet about the trip and all..but I will be sure to update the blog when I know..
love u,
mary
When will we see more? If not soon you will be suspended from blogger!
By the way, who's the father?
Dad
Post a Comment