Friday, June 15, 2007

More Pictures of Luca

Many of you have asked for more pictures of Luca. He is now 11 days old today and already looks so different to us. We continue to enjoy spending our time with him and we have been blessed to have such a good baby. Enjoy the pictures and check your email as we will be sending a gallery soon. We enjoy reading your comments, please keep them coming...


Luca John at 4 days old in Mommie's hand


Sleeping in my new pajamas (5 days old)


Sleeping with my hands up like I usually do :) (7 days old)

Chilling on Mom & Dad's bed (10 days old)


My Dad is VERY comfortable to sleep on (10 days old)


This was taken tonight as the pictures were loading on my blog!
I am 11 days old today!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Our nephew is precious! They change so much, but at 11 days old he looks like Delia.

Anonymous said...

Awww, I wish I could give little Luca a hug! I love the picture of him sleeping with his arms up! He does that a lot? :)
Love, Laura Clayton :)

Unknown said...

SO CUTE!!! Congrats to the 2 of you!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for the two of you. He is so beautiful (am I allowed to say that Brian?). I cannot believe how fast they change. We go in for our next ultrasound in a few weeks and look forward to seeing a better "picture" of our little one. You are in our thoughts and prayers and we hope to talk to you soon!
Love, Leigh Ann