Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happy 1 month to my sweet Ana

Hi to the lone reader out there.  I have planned many times to revisit the world of blogging and frankly didn't know for sure if that was even going to happen before 2010 was over, but here I am once again - no better occasion than to wish my sweet little girl a happy "1 month" day. 
Yes, lots has happened since my last post in February, but to sum it all up, let me just say we found out we were expecting back in March, and were so excited to welcome our sweet little girl into our family a month ago today.  We named her Ana Catherine (Ana for my mom and Catherine for Bri's mom). 
I have taken the last month to be home and focus (as much as possible), on just being with my new baby and on figuring out how to best be a mom of two.  I conclude that 1 month is not nearly enough time to have anything figured out, even with my sweet mom here to help out.

I would love to learn to be a more consistent blogger in the next year, and use this space to document family happenings, such as trips, holidays, milestones, and whatever else comes our way, so bear with me (an inconsistent blogger) once more..

In the meantime, enjoy these pics of baby Ana - my little principessa (as Brian calls her).  {Props to my friend Emily who is such a talented photographer.  You can find her here.}  
 There's something so precious about a newborn baby sleeping...   



These cute little lips and tiny nose rock my world.

She was exactly 1 week old here.. and smiling.. :)

Perfectly vulnerable...

Joy

So close...

"My little Principessa"

8 pound treasure

big feet... little feet

Wow... family of 4 overnight

Luca's in love

One of the few awake moments..

Ana looks just like Luca when he was born
Life will never be the same again...

 

2 comments:

amy said...

yea! welcome back! keep up the blogging! ana is so precious and we could not be more happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful baby Delia...I love the pics