I've been looking forward to sharing this, and what better day than today!
I have kept this off FB on purpose, but by now, basically everyone I run into around here (as in Orlando) knows we are expecting. Can't really keep it a secret for too long if you know what I mean :)
Well, what we are finding out today is that we are having a ************!
Stay tuned. I'll let Luca tell you, since he will be the first one to find out.
Drum roll pleeeease.....
Click here:
It's a....
2 comments:
Congrats to the all of you!!! I'll be looking out to see the great news. The kids are just growing :) Hopefully I will get to see you all when I make my way to Orlando this summer. Take care ...much love from Guam.
Michelle Zabala
Thank you Michelle! Stay tuned for the news. :) It would be great to see you in the summer. :)
Post a Comment