Tuesday, October 17, 2006

First Picture of the Baby!

Well Delia had her first doctor's appointment last Thursday and had her first ultrasound to check on her and the baby. Everything looks great! Both her and the baby are doing just fine. The due date is still speculated to be around June 1st of next year. Here is a picture of our 10mm little person . It looks sort of like a little dragon, but if you look close there are 2 little nubs where the arms are developing. I found this picture online of a 3-D image of a baby (not ours) at the same age so you can see more of a detailed look at what the baby looks like.


This one looks more like a gummy bear then a dragon which is probably a "cuter" thing. Delia will not have another ultrasound until she is around 20 weeks which will be sometime after Christmas towards the first or second week in January. Thank you for the prayers for her nausea! She has been feeling better then she was and things come in waves now which is a lot easier to deal with then it was. Stay tuned for more updates!!

1 comment:

Maria said...

wow!!!thats my little nephew in there!!!:)
I cant belive it!!!!man...if I were there I could not stop being amazed by the little person in delias belly....I think she would find that pretty annoying:)..but wow!!I just cant stop smiling!!!
love u guys so super much!!!!!!can not wait for december!!!!!!!and not because of winter and all cause its really cold!!but cause u guys are coming!!!!:)I guess u could have figured that:)