Ok ok - so I've been promising these pictures for weeks and months now so finally the wait is over. Below you will see 3 pictures of Delia pregnant.

This is Delia at 26 weeks when we were in San Francisco

This is Delia at 28 weeks outside of my parents house

Another picture of the pregnant beauty at 28 weeks
Thank you for all your prayers - more updates to come!!
2 comments:
Wow, what a praise! We'll continue to pray that everything goes as planned. Delia is looking fantastic, I can't imagine how excited you both are. Only a few months left!!
Eliza mi-a spus ca esti insarcinata dar nu mi-a venit sa cred. A trebuit sa vad cu ochii mei. Mersi pentru poze si felicitari. You're in for quite a ride -- fun mostly (believe me, I know... my son Iosif is 2 and a half now!).
Dragos
Post a Comment