Monday, September 03, 2007

3 Months Old Already!!

As the summer reaches the end we can't believe how quickly time has passed since our new arrival. Luca is continuing to grow and change in subtle and extreme ways. He is sleeping more regularly and wakes up about twice a night now. He also is cooing and talking like crazy which is a lot of fun. He smiles all of the time especially when he wakes up but is serious a lot of the time when he first meets someone or is in a new place. We continue to take him out a lot and he is looking forward to the weather cooling down a bit soon (hopefully). Here are some new pictures and as always Luca insists on describing things himself... Thank you for all of your phone calls, emails, and prayers - we truly feel blessed in our life.


This is my new friend Angela. I mentioned that she would come and visit in my last post. We had a great time. Angela and Mom took me swimming at our community pool. It was really hot, but we had a good time. (8 weeks old)

Angela, Mom, and Dad took me to Universal Studios Florida. WOW - it was tons of fun but REALLY hot! This was my first amusement park and boy was I exhausted. (8 1/2 weeks old)

Man, does my mom like dressing me in green? Yeah - we were having a great time and here she caught me doing one of my really cute smiles. (2 months old)

Grandma & Grandpa bought me this really cool hat and here's a picture of me showing it off. Too bad it didn't cover up my double chin :) (2 1/2 months old)

Don't I look like a big boy? My Mom and Dad really like this picture that my Aunt Christin took at Grandma & Grandpa's house. My eye color is still a mystery some days they look hazel most days blue - Dad calls them blown. He's silly! (Almost 3 months)

Dad has been getting jealous at all of the attention that I've been getting so he went and shaved his head to try and look like me. It still isn't working but I like that he tries so hard. Dad was getting me dressed and I like to pull his shirt now - believe it or not, I'm really strong! (3 months)

Dad had the day off so we got to hang out in Winter Park, FL all day long! My Mom looked really pretty and she was showing me around a garden. (3 months)

Dad was trying to explain something to me. I wasn't really paying attention so I don't really remember what it was. He's a cool Dad huh? (3 months)

Here's all 3 of us together. Although everyone really tries hard to get me to look at the camera - most times I really don't like to. (3 months old)

Mom and Dad took me to Starbucks for the first time. Dad was making us both laugh. It was a great end to a great day together.

I hope everyone enjoyed the pictures!!

3 comments:

Eddie said...

Such an awsome post!!!

Luca, thanks sharing all these pics with the rest of the world :) You're sooo BIG!

We love & miss you guys..
Isaac, Laura & Eddie

Anonymous said...

Wow! He's growing so quickly!! Looks like y'all are having a blast together with your cutie son! Love, Laura & William Tunningley

Anonymous said...

Dear Delia, Luca is so beautiful and I just want to kiss those cheecks! I am so happy for you guys, you are such a beautiful family. And Delia, you are looking great! I miss you so much! Love, Amy Lindner