Sunday, November 04, 2007

Our Little Superman at 5 Months Old

Wow - how time flies. Our lives continue to be blessed with Brian's job, friends, family, and the weather. Although we don't get to see the changing leaves here in Orlando, we have enjoyed the weather cooling down to the low 60's for a couple of days. It's as close as we get here to fall! Luca is still growing very fast and is very active. Right now he is obsessed with wanting to eat food! Any time we eat dinner or lunch he keeps smacking his lips together and kicking his legs really hard. We have introduced baby cereal and he is really loving it. He is also very close to sitting up all on his own and he is continually rolling over like crazy.

We are counting down to our trip to Romania in just over 2 weeks. We know that it will be a blessed time, especially for Delia's family to FINALLY get to meet our little man. We have included some pictures of Luca over the past month and of Halloween where Luca was dressed as Superman. Doesn't he look SO cute!? Take a look at the new pictures below...

This is me and Mommy painting a candy dish for Dad to have at work. I basically made it, Mommy just helped a little bit.

My Aunt Jen was holding me at Grandma and Grandpa's house. I love seeing all of my family and doing lots of stuff at their house.

Here is me, Mom, and Dad at the Fall Festival at Dad's work. I had a great time! I even got to ride on my first hayride! Wow - it was a blast!


My Aunt Christin made me giggle and she caught this perfect picture of me and my trusty blanket. I take it everywhere.

I overhear others say that my eye color is still a mystery. I think they look blue in this picture, but I think that brown is going to conquer eventually.

Mommy and I were hanging out on our porch while I was in my bouncy seat. She's so fun to play with.

Here I am at Grandma and Grandpa's house sitting in a high chair for the first time. They gave me a measuring cup to to keep me preoccupied.


Up, up and away! I'm the coolest little Superman huh?


I had a little chat with my parents before Halloween about my costume. I really wanted it to be 'authentic' so I asked if they would gel my hair a little bit to look more like Superman. Luckily they said yes. I think it really adds to the costume don't you?


What am I laying around for? Let's get some candy!!


Mommy is holding me up on her shoulders - she is SO strong!


Even though I can sit up on my own, Mom insisted on holding me up. This picture still turned out nice though. It looks like my cape is flying in the wind huh?


These are all my cousins who live in Florida. Jordan and Ethan were pirates and Lindsey, Grace, and Abby were black cats.

1 comment:

Eddie said...

Go!Go!Go! SuperLJ! :)

Thanks for sharign!