Sunday, February 24, 2008

My First Haircut 12/29/2007

Mom and Dad are taking a nap right now so I snuck away to get caught up on my blog. Many of you don't know that I had my first haircut about 2 months ago. It was growing really long just on the top of my head so I asked my parents for a little trim. Since I asked for it I naturally sat really good while they cut it. It looked much better and I got a lot of compliments. After I had my haircut it started to grow in a little lighter. I now have more blonde in it, but after looking at my parents I still think that I will have dark hair.

Here is a picture taken a couple of days before my haircut. You see how long it is?

Let the haircut begin! I got to sit in front of the mirror so I could see everything going on. I didn't cry once.

I really wanted it to be even so dad took about 1/2 inch off the top.

Mom really wanted to help so while I was playing with the comb she trimmed up the bottom a little bit too.

Here is the final product a day later when I was happily trying to poke Dad's eye out.

Here is another shot with me and Mom at Sea World. You can really see the difference between the before and after pictures right? I REALLY liked it!!

No comments: