I am fortunate that I have been able to meet some of my great-grandparents both here in the US and in Romania. I have great-grandparents that live about 5 minutes from us here in Florida. Their names are John and Jean Emmans. I really enjoyed going by their house to play and visit with them. My great-grandpa's health hasn't been the best and he has been in and out of hospitals for the past year or so. Right after Christmas though he got really sick and didn't get better. On Wednesday, January 9, 2008 Grandpa Emmans went to be with Jesus. It was a really sad time for everyone, but how great it is that we will see him again in heaven.
Thank you for all of you who sent cards and emails to us during that difficult time. It really reassured us that God does call His children home in his timing. Below is a picture of my FL great-grandparents. Please keep praying for my grandma as she continues to struggle with losing her life partner after 64 years of marriage.
Here is me and Grammie when I was a month old. Look how different I look!
Here is another favorite picture of mine when I was just a couple of weeks old on Father's Day in 2007. These are all of the Emmans men: Grampie, Poppa, Dadda, and little me.We'll never forget you Grampie and will always love you!!

No comments:
Post a Comment