Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sweet Independence!

Hey Friends!

Just wanted to tell you that I am officially a BIG BOY! No, not because I am turning 1 year old in a month, but because I can walk all by myself now, and I have the clip to prove it! I started taking a few steps here and there about 3 weeks ago, and now Mommy can't even keep up with me when she tries to count my steps! That's because I think it's funny to "run" from the front door to the kitchen, open all the cabinets that aren't locked, pull everything I can reach out on the floor, and then make a bee line for the back door or casually slip into the powder room if the door is slightly open. It's so fun to be a big boy!!!!!

The other day I was playing outside with my neighbor Sophia - she gave me a really cool empty plastic bottle. See me walking on the sidewalk? No, I wasn't wearing any pants. It was reeealy hot outside. :)

Oh, Mama said to tell you that if you want to see more videos, check out my short and sweet YouTube clips:

http://www.youtube.com/bdluca

Have a good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! I love it! Hope y'all are all doing great! :)

Laura and William Tunningley