Ok ok...so I've been nagging mom and dad to update my blog for months now and as you can see it just hasn't happened. Well Dad kept making the excuse that it was because he wanted to make a lot of changes to the site before he was going to update it. Months have passed and he finally finished all of the updates. I have to say though it is SO cool right? I hope you all really like it and it will make you come check out our news much more often. Since I'm one year old now I was able to convince both mom AND dad to promise to update frequently so hopefully they will follow through with that.
Stay tuned for updates on the past 2 months of my life. Alot has happened so check back often because there will be many updates to come!
Love,
Luca
1 comment:
yah luca!
way to go on convincing the 'rents to update the blog...FINALLY!
can't wait to read about all of your adventures (even though we get to see them too!)
Post a Comment