Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Halloween 2008

Many people have asked if I am alive and if I still type in my blog. My answer to them is yes I am alive, but I have been really busy being an active toddler. Now that I am on vacation in Romania me and my Dad finally have time to sit down and update the family blog with some exciting things that have happened over the past few months.

First of all let me know show you how Halloween 2008 was for me:



Here is the beginning of my trick or treating with our cool car in the background.

Here I am being silly in my 'Hulk' costume

My cousins Lindsey, Gracey, and Abby


Here I am trick or treating and playing with some really cool pumpkins

The vicious Hulk with his Momma

Trick or Treating with Momma

Doing my Hulk pose by a pumpkin
My cousins Ethan and Jordan with masks off...

and with masks on

Lindsey (Rocker Girl)

Gracey (The Princess)

Abby (Hannah Montana)
My Poppa at the end of the night hanging out with the girls
My Halloween was great! I loved being the Hulk and hanging out with my cousins. I definitely can tell a huge difference than last year where I barely could move. Now I ran and got into everything and was so excited to say 'Twick or Tweat' to all of the people.

No comments: