Monday, November 05, 2007

Chicago trip

Hi friends! Mommy and I took a quick trip to Chicago to see Jayne' (Mommy's friend), and few other friends as well who were excited to meet me for the first time. I got to fly on an airplane for the first time and it was sooo much fun. Everyone was friendly and I "talked" to everyone that looked my way. I even got junior wings from one of the flight attendants. :) Here I am with my "pilot" shirt and one of my favorite friends Kiki:


We got to see BEAUTIFUL colorful leaves and the air was cooler than I'm used to. I even got to wear a jacket! Here are some pics of the fall colors that Mommy insisted on taking.




We got to go to Lincoln Park Zoo in downtown Chicago. It was my very first time and I brought my stuffed monkey 'Kiki' with me. He scared the real monkeys - it was really funny.

I had such a great time meeting Jayne' again and seeing Sara, Todd, Elliott, Evelyn, Angela, Barb, Anthony, Vera, David, Karen, Annette, Eliza, and Jenny. My Mom has LOTS of friends!!

I was exhausted by the end of my travels and right when I was falling asleep I remember having an itch on my head. I must have passed out before scratching it :) Jayne' caught me!!


I loved flying on an airplane and I can't wait to do it again soon when we meet all of my Romanian relatives. Hopefully I'll be in a good mood. We'll see....

No comments: