Sunday, July 13, 2008

Gatorland

Well part of birthday weekend my good ol' Dad took a day off and we went out together as a family. Mom and Dad took me to Gatorland! Yep, I thought it was weird too until I got there! Man was it fun! Except a major drawback to Florida is how hot it is especially in the summer and this was no exception. I mean it was H-O-T!!

This is my waz-up pose. You can walk around these docks and check out all of the gators swimming in the water below...

Here was one swimming right past us! Isn't he huge? My whole body is as big as his head!

Gators really are slow creatures. I was surprised how this one let us sit on it and it didn't even bite us!

Here is my dear old Dad trying to feed me to the gator. Nice Dad - thanks alot! His tongue was really hot and I did not want to touch it!

It was so cool to see all of the nature and the birds around. Momma is so good at explaining everything to me. One of the many things I love about her!

This is my first time seeing a real rattle snake. I wasn't scared. I even banged on the glass trying to wake him up!

We watched this gator show where about 25 gators are swimming around in the water and they feed them chicken. Look at the size of those teeth - Wow!

So after a few hours I was so hot and exhausted so we're taking a rest in the shade and having a snack.

This was my favorite part of the day. Gatorland had a little waterpark for kids so I got to run around like a crazy boy and cool off. Mom and Dad were pretty jealous, but that's ok.

No comments: