I was really excited to have my first Mother's Day. It was better than I imagined. I had so much fun hanging out with Mom and Dad. I got Mom a card and me and Dad tried to do as many extra special things for her that we could think of. I was even really nice and didn't cry at all (well almost).
We went over to Grandma and Poppa's house and the dads made special pizza for the moms. I even got to taste some and it was really yummy.
Here's me and my Momma on Mother's Day. Doesn't she look so pretty?! I kept telling her all day but I don't think she understood what I was saying.
Here are all of the moms in my Florida family and all of my cousins. Of course I had to be the only one not looking. How embarrassing.
I am still obsessed with balls and here is me and Poppa playing outside of their house after dinner. He's really good at basketball and maybe one day I will be too. Although for now big basketballs are still too heavy for me to throw far.
Grandma took me and my two cousins on a wagon ride. Here is me with Jordan and Ethan. I'm having more and more fun playing with older kids.Other than going to Grandma and Poppa's house my Dad and I made Momma some french toast with strawberries, went shopping, and out to dinner. Me and Dad also saved up 'secret money' and got Mom a laptop for her birthday/Mother's Day. She was really excited. Luckily I'm really good at keeping secrets....for now :)
3 comments:
I like the pictures...it is cute to see all the boys together...no matter their ages.
your mama IS so pretty...keep telling her that...and maybe she didn't understand you cause you weren't speaking romanian. try it that way.
:)
oh yah,
and p.s.
i LOVE all the pictures down the side of the blog...they look sooo good!!
Post a Comment